Integrated solution offers enterprises modern regulatory compliance safeguards while simplifying corporate legal protection practices
Proofpoint announced the launch of its Intelligent Compliance Platform, offering enterprises modern regulatory compliance safeguards while simplifying corporate legal protection practices. The platform leverages Proofpoint’s proprietary machine learning engine to provide business leaders with AI-powered collection, classification, detection, prevention, search, eDiscovery, supervision, and next generation predictive analytics while meeting complex compliance and information governance obligations.
Proofpoint’s AI and machine learning technology transforms the modern-day compliance world, improving efficacy and efficiency through automation. The platform enables intuitive compliance, insider risk, and data management controls to classify and predict risks across a wide array of digital communications channels, files, email, and endpoint activities. This enables Compliance, IT, Information Management, and Legal teams to gain visibility and access information with superior fidelity and context to growing volumes of enterprise data while detecting and preventing corporate and regulatory risks in real time.
“We understand today’s organizations are overwhelmed with growing volumes of data that are incredibly difficult to manage. For Compliance and Legal staff, that means having to manually search and review petabytes of messages or files from regulatory compliance, supervisory, or investigation review queues,” said Kevin Leusing, senior vice president and general manager, Compliance at Proofpoint. “The new Intelligent Compliance Platform vastly improves the detection of non-compliant communications and content while quickly pinpointing supervised insider risks.”
The new Intelligent Compliance Platform is powered by several Proofpoint leading solutions:
- Proofpoint Capture: Modernizes data collection from the most critical and popular communications collaboration platforms.
- Proofpoint Patrol: Ensures full compliance and reputation protection from employee social media accounts by monitoring, remediating, and reporting on social media policy violations at scale with intelligent classifiers, automated workflows, and intuitive reporting.
- Proofpoint Track: Provides complete visibility into your capture stream, so you can ensure that collected communications are received by downstream services such as repositories and supervision tools.
- Proofpoint Archive: Simplifies storage, search, legal discovery, supervisory, and end-user data access through a cloud-first archive that provides a secure and scalable central repository.
- Proofpoint Discover: Makes e-discovery and case management easy with a built-in, high-performance search, advanced dashboards and visualizations, no-cost export, and legal hold.
- Proofpoint Supervision: Satisfies corporate and regulatory compliance requirements by supervising regulated employees and leveraging hundreds of advanced detection scenarios to detect timely communications risks.
- Proofpoint Automate: Applies market-leading machine learning to your security and compliance stack to help significantly reduce false positives in your data collection, monitoring, search, discovery, and supervisory activities.
Existing customers can leverage the Proofpoint Intelligent Compliance Platform in two ways. For efficiency, compliance and legal teams can reduce supervised communications content review time by up to 84%. For effectiveness, sentiment analysis of communications data and a variety of machine learning models enable early detection of organizational behavioral misconduct to protect customers from insider risks and regulatory fines.
Customer benefits include:
- Unified Data Collection and Preservation: Customers can easily manage content from communication platforms including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Meta, LinkedIn, Slack, Instagram, and Twitter. API-based content collection is automatically centralized with an extensible platform that consumes all data types including audio, video, and text. Content tracking provides a full audit trail where data in transport is reconciled and scanned for anomalies from source to destination.
- Automated Risk Detection in Real-time Digital Communication: Customers can automate detection of communication trends to pinpoint the source of supervised insider risk. Customers can proactively monitor sensitive data and be alerted as compliance violations occur.
- Supervisory Flag Deduplication: Compliance, IT, and Legal teams can significantly reduce the amount of time spent on data review by bypassing pre-flagged content (such as replies and forwards).
- AI-Powered Data Discovery with Case Management: Customers can track communications data history interactively with advanced visualizations, intelligent conversation threading, and review content in native chat view.