A portfolio of edge-to-cloud solutions from across the Hewlett Packard Enterprise portfolio, including HPE Aruba Networking, will be showcased at the forthcoming global tech event in Saudi Arabia
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is participating at the second edition of LEAP taking place at Riyadh Front Exhibition & Conference Centre in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from February 06 – 09, 2023. HPE will showcase a strong portfolio of edge-to-cloud solutions that resonates with LEAP’s theme “Into New Worlds”. As we venture into the new world, data will increasingly become the life force of every organization thus extracting insights and deriving value from data will be more important than ever for every business to move forward, faster.
Commenting on the participation, Mohammad Alrehaili, Managing Director for Saudi Arabia and Gulf at HPE said: “LEAP is a global tech conference that is expected to attract large enterprises across sectors, thus making it an important event for HPE to present the innovations that will advance the way people live and work. By 2030, the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector is expected to grow by 50% and increase its contribution to the national GDP by $13.3 billion, an important factor why we are expecting some of the most influential business decision-makers from around the world to attend LEAP this year. We appreciate the leadership of the Kingdom and Ministry of Communications and Information Technology as they continue to fuel the digital economy.”
Jacob Chacko, Regional Director – Middle East & Africa at HPE Aruba Networking added: “HPE Aruba Networking offers solutions that will help the government as well as private enterprises leverage data securely, increase efficiency in operations and services, and encourage innovation for a better future. LEAP is the ideal platform for HPE Aruba Networking to showcase our ‘game-changing’ technology in simple, yet innovative ways”.
HPE will be showcasing the following edge-to-cloud solutions at LEAP 2023:
- HPE GreenLake: The edge-to-cloud platform that enables organizations to drive a data-first modernization strategy for production workloads across hybrid cloud environments.
- HPC/AI: HPE offers the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio in the HPC and AI segments to meet the needs of any business.
- HPE Ezmeral: A purpose-built, hybrid cloud platform for data science and analytics workloads
- HPE Storage portfolio: Allowing organizations to accelerate modernization and simplify data management with a cloud operational experience for all your apps and data via HPE GreenLake
- Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform): A next-generation, cloud-native architecture that enables you to accelerate digital business transformation through automated network management, Edge-to-cloud security, and predictive AI-powered insights with up to 95% accuracy.
- Edge transformation in action: New Aruba ESP use cases will be demonstrated across healthcare, education, hospitality, finance, manufacturing, and retail.
- Unified Infrastructure: The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated digital transformation but created operational complexity for businesses. The company will showcase how its unified network simplifies network operations and boosts IT agility.
- AIOps: Event attendees can discover Aruba network’s sixth sense – one that automatically monitors and fixes Wi-Fi, wired, and SD-WAN environments.
- As-a-service: Aruba executives will explain the company’s flexible consumption and financing options, to easily deploy new networking technologies in times of change.
The HPE team will be available on-site at booth H3.A50 to take you through the entire portfolio of edge-to-cloud solutions.